See also 24 hour towing service and Tow Orlando and All American Towing
Office Locker Accessories
Safco – Safco is a 40 years old company that pioneered office shelving and lockers within America. They work with different companies in providing furniture solutions and products that are custom made for their clients. Their office locker accessories are made of heavy gauge steel in different professional colors like gray, white and tan.
Safco products are sturdy and adaptable to any environment. The closed locker bases, file trays and units are lockable, but Safco doesn’t provide locks. Hire a Licensed Locksmith to install good quality locks to your office furniture.
Tennsco – This 51 years old company is one of the leading manufacturers in storage cabinets and lockers. They’re well reputed for the durability of the products that range from cabinets, and lockers, to industrial shelving. Their locker accessories are made of heavy duty steel and vandal resistant handles.
See also rolls royce golf cart and bentley golf cart
The locker accessories include:
- Flat and sloping top fillers for filling the space between two locker tops or the wall and locker.
- Horizontal and vertical trims for covering the space between lockers and wall when recessed.
- Different types of combination and manual locks.
- “Closed bases” to raise the locker from the floor.
- “Locker ends” to show off a clean appearance by concealing exposed ends.
- Customized shelves and partitions for creating extra space in a pre-existing office locker.
See also Safe Locksmith
Office accessories can create the additional space that you have wanted for months but didn’t feel would be possible due to limited space.
They’re space savers, yet will make enough room for your important paperwork that needs to be put under lock and key. Since most of the office locker accessories don’t come with built in locks, you must call a Professional Locksmith to install locking devices.